Sunday, December 21, 2008
I Hope this post makes some of you out in blogland tingle. Homer & Jethro's 1968 Christmas LP is featured courtesy of our pal Andyrama who allowed me access to the album to transfer for this blog.
As usual, we have goofy lyrics combined with the best musicianship Nashville had to offer. Please note the Santa'd-up Chet Atkins on the mantle! Settle back with some peanut brutal and enjoy Homer & Jethro's "Cool Crazy Christmas"!
1. Nuttin' Fer Christmas
2. Frosty The Snowman
3. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
4. Santa Claus, The Original Hippie
5. All I Want For Christmas Is My Upper Plate
7. The Night Before Christmas
8. Jingle Bells
9. Randolph The Flat-Nosed Reindeer
10. Santa Baby
11. Santa's Movin' On
12. The Nite After Christmas